Commercial Irrigation Tech
Responsibilities of Irrigation Technician are, but not limited to:
- Ability to report/update in real-time via electronic tablet work order
- Upload before and after pictures to all work orders
- General commercial/residential landscape irrigation maintenance
- Perform inspections in a timely fashion
- Trouble shoot and repair main lines, valves, sprinkler heads, etc.
- Install new irrigation systems from start to finish.
- Prepare quotes for repairs, replacements and/or new installation.
- Adjust and program various timers/solar clocks.
- Use required personal protective equipment necessary to perform the job
- Drive company vehicles in a safe manner always and make sure that all equipment is stored and secured for transport in a manner to avoid damage
- Properly mark and rope off any open holes or hazards to protect others from getting hurt
- Before leaving any job site, assure that it is property cleaned and that all equipment is removed from the site.
- Consistently provide workmanship that meets or exceeds quality expectations
- Report to work every day and on time.
I'm a subhead that goes with a story.