The Account Manager role is responsible for excellent client and team communication, discovering, proposing, estimating, selling, coordinating, and leading maintenance contracts which will provide successful opportunities for enhancements and retention of assigned clients.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Regularly conduct client meetings and site walk-throughs, present opportunities for enhancements and ensure landscape maintenance operations meet quality and safety standards.
• Maintain professional relationships with all clients to ensure satisfaction, promote sales, and referrals through consistent weekly communication.
• Actively pursue and communicate enhancement opportunities to increase revenue and client satisfaction.
• Cultivate long-term relationships with clients.
• Seeking new clients.
• Communicate services we offer to new and existing clients.
• Manage operations to ensure they are performed within proposed budget and hours.
• Responsible for cost control in labor, equipment, material, and supplies.
Responsible for having completed all paperwork and job site photos submitted per client’s deadlines.
• Processing all extra and irrigation billing. Job costing and confirm profits.
• Communication via email, telephone and text with Hall Contracting LLC personnel and clients to ensure projects are on time and running smoothly.
• Participate in weekly meetings with management & staff to review goals and other operational issues.
• Timely and professional communication via email, phone calls, text, or any other format.
• Responsible for account success for quality of service, client satisfaction and profitability goals.
Sales and Profitability:
• Be knowledgeable and informed of all company services.
• Communicate with internal departments and foreman to ensure client’s expectations are met.
Horticulture and Garden Quality:
• Oversee and direct all quality concerns and address any improvement for accounts and coordinate with Production Manager for execution.
• Responsible for overall health of the landscape by managing service items, horticulture, client requests, and irrigation management requests.
• Meet Foremen on site on a regular basis. Provide feedback and mentor on proper techniques, problem solving, and ways to increase efficiency.
• Provide feedback and written tasks for Foreman to ensure clients’ requests are being met and proper horticultural maintenance and high quality are being provided.
• Promote safety in every aspect of the job by upholding Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policies.
• Communicate with Foremen, Production Manager, of any significant issues on accounts with a response plan and resolution.
• 1-2 Years Commercial Maintenance Experience
• Horticulture knowledge, able to diagnose turf issues
• Proficient in both oral and written communications
• Possess excellent computer skills • Able to train and supervise field laborers
• Bilingual a plus
• Prior experience with Aspire is a plus
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Multi-tasking, organizational skills
• Clean driving record
• This is a driving position will require a drug test
PTO accrual, Dental, Vision and Health Insurance after 90 days of employment.